Chvíli po vydání stabilní verze Sun xVM VirtualBox 3.0.0 vyšla opravná verze 3.0.2, která řeší nalezené problémy.
Co je nového?
VirtualBox 3.0.2 (released 2009–07–10)
This is a maintenance release. The following items were ﬁxed and/or added:
- VMM: fixed network regressions (guest hangs during network IO) (bug #4343)
- VMM: guest SMP performance improvements
- VMM: fixed hangs and poor performance with Kaspersky Internet Security (VT-x/AMD-V only; bug #1778)
- VMM: fixed crashes when executing certain Linux guests (software virtualization only; bugs #2696 & #3868)
- ACPI: fixed Windows 2000 kernel hangs with IO-APIC enabled (bug #4348)
- APIC: fixed high idle load for certain Linux guests (3.0 regression)
- BIOS: properly handle Ctrl-Alt-Del in real mode
- iSCSI: fixed configuration parsing (bug #4236)
- OVF: fix potential confusion when exporting networks
- OVF: compatibility fix (bug #4452)
- NAT: fixed crashes under certain circumstances (bug #4330)
- 3D support: fixed dynamic linking on Solaris/OpenSolaris guests (bug #4399)
- 3D support: fixed incorrect context/window tracking for multithreaded apps
- Shared Folders: fixed loading from saved state (bug #1595)
- Shared Folders: host file permissions set to 0400 with Windows guest (bug #4381)
- X11 host and guest clipboard: fixed a number of issues, including bug #4380 and #4344
- X11 Additions: fixed some issues with seamless windows in X11 guests (bug #3727)
- Windows Additions: added VBoxServiceNT for NT4 guests (for time synchronization and guest properties)
- Windows Additions: fixed version lookup
- Linux hosts: workaround for buggy graphics drivers showing a black VM window on recent distributions (bug #4335)
- Linux hosts: fixed typo in kernel module startup script (bug #4388)
- Installer: support Pardus Linux
- Solaris hosts: several installer fixes
- Solaris host: fixed a preemption issue causing VMs to never start on Solaris 10 (bug #4328).
- Solaris guest: fixed mouse integration for OpenSolaris 2009.06 (bug #4365)
- Windows hosts: fixed high CPU usage after resuming the host (bug #2978)
- OVF: accept ovf:/disk/ specifiers with a single slash in addition to ovf://disk/ (bug #4452)
- Fixed a settings file conversion bug which sometimes caused hardware acceleration to be enabled for virtual machines that had no explicit configuration in the XML.